Winter tale

2:57 PM


What better way to spend a snowy January morning on -12 degrees Celsius wearing only a lace blouse and a skirt. As soon as the snow started falling I got an idea for this dark wooden creature..well..a fashionable dark wooden creature in my case. So, there is one fashion accessory I'd never leave the house without. I'm of course talking about belts and although I have a whole lot, just like my quest for shoes, I never stop craving for another onesie. One little leather detail seems to be a perfect addition to my every outfit, from light summer outfits to dark long coats for winter. 



This belt was my design, and a custom made piece made by my friend who has magical hands when it comes to hand tooled leather accessories. It took some time until it was done, but it was definitely worth a wait. He has a small workshop here in Belgrade, and I'm already working on some new ideas I've got for him.



As for the makeup, lately I've been spending way too much time experimenting with new brands, colors and types of makeup. One thing is for sure.. I end up with a ton of liner, eyeshadows and some radiant color lipstick on my face. I have a need for drawing or painting I guess, so this was one form of it in a way. I promised a tutorial not knowing how difficult it is to actually make one. You need to have good light conditions in the room, all of the make up in one place and to try avoiding the silly faces you make while putting makeup. In the end, the first try was 45 minutes of looking for makeup all over the room, making faces and giggling the entire time. So, as I said, I will post a makeup tutorial, as soon as I learn how to make one. 




Belt by: Leather Workshop- Radionica Kože
www.facebook.com/rezbarenje.koze
Jewelry by: Sardonyx Lace
www.facebook.com/SardonyxLace
















You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. wonderful outfit, as always! I also have a blog and would like to make a post about you and how your style is an inspiration to me. Could I use yours picture in the post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that is so sweet of you, it would be my honour to be a part of your blog ^^ feel free to use any of the photos as long as you tag me ;)

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe