Autumn picnic

3:42 PM


I had another coat design planed for this post, but since the weather isn't getting colder any time soon, I decided to dig out some old lolita skirt and blouse I made a few years back. With clothing pieces as simple as these you can never go wrong for an everyday outfit. Just adding a few more details and some jewelry like crow skulls, skeleton arms and black cameos and I'm ready to go (I guess I'm still in that Halloween mood haha). Luckily, a short skirt and really thin lace stockings were just perfect for this mild autumn weather, considering the fact I thought I was going to freeze by the end of the photoshoot. I mostly love colder weather but honestly, having a chance to wear less than three layers of clothes in November, I can't complain. 



Although I wanted to add some color to my blog and make some things that aren't black, I found these beautiful metal victorian buttons I instantly got an idea for a vest inspired corset. It goes perfectly with a briefcase like bag and simple black lace up shoes. The only thing I don't like about it is that I had to leave out the corset busk in order to make the front part of the corset looking as much as the male victorian vest. 


Another thing I have to mention is a rather usual everyday fashion brand I fell in love with a few years back in Istanbul. It's 21 forever. They have clothes made of quite acceptable quality fabrics, really nice patterns and prints, and most importantly for me, unconventional shoe sizes like 34,5 and 35,5 (which is really a relief for me since I wear size 35). Somehow, other brands like Zara or Mango never impress me much, and here, I mostly spend half of the amount of money planned for the entire trip. I think there is not at least one thing that a goth girl wouldn't like. Unfortunately they don't have a store here in Serbia, so I always look for stores whenever I go on a trip somewhere outside. This time, I treated my self with these cute lace up boots.


As I said before, I wanted to add some color to my outfit, so this time I chose these dark purple eye lenses to match my hair. Definitely not something I would wear every day but I wore them all the time back in the day we were partying all the time so I got used to them somehow. 


Eye lenses: Youknowit.com
Hairclip: VictoriaPoison Shop
Brooch on the handbag: Sardonyx  Lace
Boots: 21 Forever











You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Do you sell? You look just my size&are gorgeous in that outfit- you say it is simple but i find buying easier- even though i have machinations of my own,style wise- anyway,let me know where i might get similar gear,if you want your secret out-! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello :) I make all the clothes custom made so you can contact me for more info on ordering on my official facebook page (Villena Viscaria Clothing) or on my personal profile (Villena viscaria) :D

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe