Green & Gray

12:23 PM

Every once in a while I get that 'I'll just jump into some crazy colored styling' and believe me, for someone that has been wearing all black since the age of 11, it's not an easy thing. So, after a very cold and unusually snowy winter for Belgrade, the sight of flowery landscapes of my new neighborhood inspired me to try my looks in green. Or maybe it was the Harry Potter reading marathon that got me into doing all the Slytherin colors, who knows.




The high waisted jeans was something I was looking for ages, and finally, this years trends have been favorable. I found them in Bershka, so who needs a pair of very stretchy, comfy jeans can go look there. 
I rarely go shopping for clothes, since everything I find that remotely fits me is either a bad quality/high price piece of clothes, or it doesn't come in black. And that is exactly the reason I started sewing long time ago. 







A lot of people asked me about the belt. It was handmade, I used some old pvc leather belt of mine, and attached the bug metal piece usually used for making jewelry on top. It is a really cool idea, since I find belts such a great pieces of accessory. I might do a DIY some day with it, just as soon as I find a few free moments away from my workshop. 



 Lenses by: www.ttdeye.com
Makeup: NYX cosmetics
Jeans: Bershka







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe