Mixing styles

1:36 AM


One thing I think is great about this kind of  'warm winter' weather is that I can wear clothes that are minimalistic and warm in the same time. Although I have no problem wearing skirts even at much colder weather, my neck and chest have to be covered in a few layers of wool or knitwear. And one warm stylish sweater was definitely the thing I needed for quite some time.




The pattern on the fabric was just mesmerising, so I bought a few metres just to try out some new patterns and sketches I've had in my head for a while. In the end result, it turned out looking just as planned, granny sweater with asymmetric buttoning and puffy victorian sleeves. Besides, my closet is filled with thin tight clothes I can't wear for many occasions, so this clothing piece was a must.



As for the details, I don't go anywhere without my leather gloves from 21 forever bought in Istanbul a few years back and some small belt to complete the look (seems like I need that corset feeling all the time). Skeleton hands hairclips are my favourite thing at the moment since I'm still growing my bangs, and off course, NYX black lipstick to goth it all up. 










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe