Black Lolita

4:02 PM


Victorian is my thing definitely, I must admit. And with all this Penny Dreadful/Crimson Peak craziness and my wardrobe slowly getting overfull with embroidered coats, long layered skirts and big ruffled tops, I decided to go back to some older style I used to like.
Although minus 5 degrees is surely not the time for tulle skirts, it's fine with me as long as I have something multi layered wool to keep my neck and chest warm. Cold snowy weather was always inspiring for photo shootings to me, and this was the first time I did a shooting without getting a cold at the end of the day. 




The great thing about the knitted fabrics is that you can make a clothing piece that is multi layered, very warm and without looking like it's three sizes bigger than it should. And what better inspiration to make one for myself than seeing a large discount at my favourite fabric store.  
When it comes to clothes, I have two favourites that are completely different and are quite difficult to combine with each other. First one, as you can see, is victorian, with all the embroidery, cute buttons and floral brocades. Second one is a style I developed during my fashion design studies and unfortunately, haven't got much free time to work on it since graduating. It's a geometrical, neo goth style with simple lines and straight forms. 



This time I tried to combine these two. Sharp lines with my favourite high waist polka dot skirt. A few accessories like bat belt and cat eye sunglasses to goth it up, and my unavoidable purple details, this time nails and make up and there it is. 







Bag: Parfois
Sunglasses: Alliexpres
Make up: Nyx cosmetics
Stockings: Intimissimi












You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe