Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light

11:31 AM


Right at this moment, I'm holding my wipes and a hot cup of tea in one hand, and typing this post with other one. It's October, it's the month of my birthday, Halloween, costume parties but unfortunately for me, also the time I catch a cold. These last few days were crazy, no wonder I'm sneezing now every three minutes. I'm trying to improve my health with vitamins and tea, since next few days I'll be in Vienna for the Schattenwelt Gothic Festival. Can't tell you how excited I am to travel. I need a vacation desperately, and this short unplanned trip is just the perfect thing for me to recharge my batteries and continue with all the projects I have ahead of me until the end of the year.
Between working on my orders, collecting ideas for the next fashion show I have in plan and arranging our living and working space in the house, I caught a bit of free time to finish this winter coat for myself.
I made the sketch a year ago, with the idea of making a lolita coat. Somehow it turned out looking more like a wardrobe Hermione would wear to a class in Hogwarts ^^ 




Since the first moment I tried on the hoodie Hedwigh's theme started playing in the back of my head.. So we decided we'll do a shooting in the woods, event tried to find one tree that looks like the whomping willow. 
After an hour of freezing on the meadow with my friend we got the final result. It's a fashiony gothy type of a Hogwarts cloak. And I'm more than pleased with how it turned out to look.
I only need a wand to complete my look :D



















You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe