Emerald Green

10:25 AM

It was about time I refreshed my designs with some color other than purple, and which other than the one favorited by artists and trend lovers of the Victorian era. Emerald green seems to be the perfect shade to go with both my hair and makeup, so when I saw this wool fabric on the shelves in a shop, I instantly had an idea for this long heavy winter coat with lots of embroidery on it.


I added some fake fur since this winter in Belgrade was up to -16 C and I really needed something as thick as possible. It took me more than two working days to finish the embroidery and when I look at it now, I think i should have added even more. Unfortunately we didn't take very good photos of details since my photographer doesn't share the same enthusiasm for winter as I do. 




 I'll be taking orders for coats for the next week only, after that are the consultations for prom and wedding dresses. I have some awesome orders already now and I`m so excited to get my hands on them, hopefully I'll have time this year to take proper photos of all of them since I've hired an assistant to help me finish all the work faster. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe