It's time for corsets

9:36 AM


So, what is a corsetiere's blog if there aren't any corsets involved?
Today I decided to put my plan into action. With the growing number of prom and wedding projects from around the world I'm getting by the day, I decided to open the Etsy account. From now on, you will be able to see all the new models of corsets and clothes, shop my latest designs or simply order a bespoke corset by your wishes. 





The first model I'm posting on my account is this cute black silk underbust with white lace details. It has enough of black parts so I can combine it with the most of my clothes, and has the lace parts as a great contrast to the rest of the outfit. The first idea was black and pink but I figured I'll get bored by these pinkish shades in a while so the black&white idea is far more useful.
Another thing a lot of people asked about a lot is this lace blouse (most of them thinking it is a choker necklace). I like wearing unique and striking clothes, even for everyday occasions, and this blouse is one of the most practical and comfortable ones I ever made. Unfortunately, this lace fabric was sold out months ago, but I have a lot of laces with similar designs and details I can work with, so if you have any ideas or suggestions for your order regarding blouse designs feel free to write me.




And now, back to my favourite part-details. Since promoting various creative and crafty people has become a habit of mine in the past few months, I think it's time I mention one of my favourite creative individuals- Gordana Zurkovic (Mala radionica unikatnog nakita). She is a painter who makes magic with polymer clay, from abstract details to authentically made flowers and leaves. And with my obsession for orchids, her work became my favourite. 
This time I'm wearing my custom made white orchid ring and hairclip with some pink details to match the makeup and nails. 




Jewelry by: Mala radionica unikatnog nakita 
(www.facebook.com/MalaRadionicaUnikatnogNakita)
Nails by: Nail Salon S
(www.facebook.com/StudioLepoteS)
Etsy shop:
www.etsy.com/shop/VillenaViscaria






You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Korset, bluza, prsten, sve je toliko lepo i ženstveno.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great piece of art. BTW, don't forget to add links to Etsy page to links and contacts sections so people can find it :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe