''It is almost impossible to watch a sunset and not dream''

2:30 PM


I spend the last few days working on my projects, making my own corset mannequins and preparing for the trip next week. We had a photoshoot for Gothic Elegance jewelry with my dear friends Obsidain Kerttu and Tamara Simic. Since I was busy that day I didn't participate in the shoot but I'm excited to see how the girls combined all the outfits I gave them. 
July was unexpectedly, a completely working month. I had a few awesome orders with so many creative details and fabrics, I was so excited and filled with ideas in one moment I couldn't decide which order I should start first. So, being hesitant that I am, I started two projects at the same time. 
First one, pearl white wedding dress with burgundy lace details for a lovely woman with beautiful long blonde hair and the second one, electric purple with rococo crinoline and silver chains for an eccentric woman that's going to ride off on a motorcycle after the wedding ceremony.

''Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas''

The first one I finished a few days ago, I must say I was more than pleased with how it turned out in the end. The purple one takes a lot more time to be done so you'll have to wait for the photos until the next blog post.

Back to the today's post, the original idea was to do a promo shoot for Sardonyx Lace new jewelry collection. In the meantime, I decided to take the chance and do a blog post with a few diy suggestions and new clothes I made for myself. 
The outfit is all elegant lace details combined with patent retro pumps, oval handbag and dark lipstick. 





The best thing about accessories is that you can always add some details yourself. Like spikes, chains, ribbons or in this case, bows, and make the whole outfit a lot more interesting. 











You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Cipelice su savršene, kao i čipka na suknji.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ne znam šta mi je ljepše od svega ovoga, i cipelice, i torbica i suknja....<3

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe