Dark Garden

1:13 PM



It's time to dip into another 'corsets every time everywhere' feature, this time I'm talking about waist cinchers. Since I've been working on so many standard overbust models for prom nights and weddings I can't count anymore, I desperately needed to do some different 
pattern than the usual one. Although many of you suggested I do the occult inspired theme, and the witchy trend has taken over our subculture, gothic lolita takes a really high place on my list of 
inspirational styles for my own design, so for now I refuse to do anything witchy until there is a location, makeup or accessory piece that will inspire me enough to do something like that.
And somehow, I can never have enough of these black puffy dresses, I can't feel overdressed nor too usual for any occasion, whether it's a party or a tea time with friends. 






Back to the point, you all know how I like making the corsets mostly for tightlacing, this time I decided to make something with a similar or same effect but a bit more practical approach. Meaning, 
you can wear it all day, and later, on the party drinking and jumping around in high heels all night. So, as soon as I finish all of my orders for this month, which is hopefully in a week or two, I'll begin with my next collection consisted only of waist cinchers, with a few changes in design and patterns.





The cincher on the photos is second design from the new collection, all black with awesome victorian applique on the front side. Even though It's more or less my usual type of clothes this time, I'll try to experiment with different colors, and go back to the design I strived for a few years back: more studs, spikes, leather and metal buckles.
Jewelry is off course, made by my friend Tamara from Sardonyx Lace, and even if I promised myself I'll stop buying jewelry for a while, I just fell in love with these little crow skulls so it had to be mine haha.
As for the footwear part, I decided to go for some everyday plain black pumps. This years mainstream footwear trends are platforms, wide heels and steel buckles and that is, easily said, one of my favorite types of footwear. So, as a shoe shopping junkie, I'll have to dedicate one entire post only to them, just as soon as I find a well fitted pair of size 5 for myself.  








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe