'Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself'

11:35 AM


As a matter of fact, the moment I decided to go crazy with all the colors I like everything fell into the right place. It felt more like.. me. Don't get me wrong, black is still my main color for clothes, I just like to experiment with different styles and details. After all, isn't design all about that?




Pattern drafting is one of my biggest passions, combine that with victorian era fashion, and you'll get these amazing yet so unpractical cape sleeves. I wanted to go all the way with the embroidery,  the more I added the more I thought it needs more of it to look like I imagined it in the first place. Still not sure about the color though, maybe I'll make another one in purple, just in case.





Photos by: ZubaC Photography 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe