By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes

7:18 AM


Something a bit different today, as I'm taking you to a mystic parts of the Kalemegdan fortress in Belgrade, Serbia. Since all the prom/wedding craze is over, I decided to take things more slowly, and as a type of person that can only owerwork or not work at all, I took things way too slowly. And I don't regret it, to be honest. I needed a break for quite some time, and this month was perfect for it, only burlesque costumes, coats for the winter and a few awesome creative projects, all without any crazy deadlines or stress whatsoever. 
We did the shooting over a week ago, and the weather was perfect for it. Thick white fog was blanketing the fortresses corners and it all looked like a scenery from a fantasy movie. The idea was to make an outfit that would match the new designs of Sardonyx Lace jewelry collection pieces, so I went for a black brocade crop top and a very long transparent skirt. Although I thought it would be only for this photo shoot I think it may come in handy for some everyday occasions on these hot summer days.







The 'Onyx Queen' necklace has 5 onyx stones and a moon pendant in the middle, all with Oija ring and a few more details it made the perfect outfit. Although Tamara and me both aren't big fans of this witchy trend, Tamara had way too many ideas for the jewelry and my blog was getting a bit boring with all the girly and victorian stuff so I decided to change my style, at least for a short time :)













You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe