Winter Sun

1:05 PM

It was the first remotely sunny day this winter, so my friend and I decided to take a chance and do the first shooting for my the blog. I've been planning to make it for a while now, but couldn't decide whether it would be a fashion blog or a shoes/makeup reviews or whatever, just not the "I bought a new purse" type of blog :) So in the end, I've decided to combine all the things I'm interested in. Here you will see all my future projects for alternative clothing and corsetry, DIY ideas, fashion sketches and illustrations, pole dance wins and fails with my dance troupe, nature, travels and all the things that inspire me.
 Since I had a few orders for women's coats just before New Year's eve, I had just enough fabric leftovers to make one for myself. The idea was to make a coat I can wear with skirts, and since almost all skirts i have are waistline, the coat has to be, well..very short. Just a few fancy buttons and some faux fur and that's about it.


 

 I made the skirt over a year ago, but never got the time to wear it. Although it looks quite simple, it has eight tulle layers with lace and decorative ribbons, which makes it too much for a casual every day outfit, and a not enough for a night out. But anyway, you can never go wrong with layers of underskirts, right? I love it and I hope I will get a chance to wear it sometimes again.




One of the inevitable details is back lacing, and this model is just made for it. As a corset maniac, I love to make things that visually make you look thinner in the waistline, even if it isn't actually reducing your waist size.


  Just add an old pimped up bag, leather boots and I'm set for a sunny winter day. Hope you like it, if you have any questions feel free to contact me or leave a comment :)

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Sve, sve, ali rukavice su posebno predivne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaa me so happy that you made a blog :D sad ću te pratit :D
    i super mi je to što nije another "i bought a new bag" blog :) odlično, a kreaciju neću ni komentirati ;) savršena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you make most of your clothing and accessories yourself, but I have to ask what brand the boots are! They are great with this look! <3

    Xoxo, Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought them in some random store here in Belgrade, but I think I saw the exact same model on aliexpress :)
    Hope that's of any help ^^

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe